It always seems impossible until its done. – Nelson Mandela
It’s difficult to change the world when we realize how hard it is to change ourselves.
While we know it is constant, our habits seem to want to push us towards staying the same. These change quotes are all about challenging yourself to pursue something greater.
Change often starts with good leadership and vision, which is why most of us benefit from a great boss or coach. Often times the best leaders find their way into business or sports, occasionally, they become religious figures or humanitarians. In any case, great leaders don’t come around very often – which is why we should take advantage of them when they do.
This collection of quotes about change gives us insight into the philosophies of those leaders, to help us understand what motivated them to believe that true change was possible. Ending poverty, slavery, injustice and other big, societal problems.
No matter what your goals are, we hope these change quotes motivate you to overcome your fears and stay on that path.
30 Quotes About Change You Can Use In Your Life
1. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. – Gandhi
2. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. – Gandhi
3. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. – Gandhi
4. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. – Steve Jobs
5. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. – Steve Jobs
6. Quality is more important that quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles. – Steve Jobs
7. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose. – Bill Gates
8. It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. – Bill Gates
9. Life is not fair; get used to it. – Bill Gates
10. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
11. Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you. – Oprah Winfrey
12. Turn your wounds into wisdom. – Oprah Winfrey
13. Never wound a snake; kill it. – Harriet Tubman
14. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. – Harriet Tubman
15. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman
16. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. – Martin Luther King Jr.
17. We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope. – Martin Luther King Jr.
18. The time is always right to do what is right. – Martin Luther King Jr.
19. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. – Mother Teresa
20. If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. – Mother Teresa
21. If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one. – Mother Teresa
22. It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
23. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. – Nelson Mandela
24. A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. – Nelson Mandela
25. Music can change the world because it can change people. – Bono
26. It’s stasis that kills you off in the end, not ambition. – Bono
27. America is not just a country, it’s an idea, and real Americans are getting busy. – Bono
28. Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming. – Richard Branson
29. Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. – Richard Branson
30. One thing is certain in business. You and everyone around you will make mistakes. – Richard Branson
Let us know what you thought about this collection of life changing quotes. We hope they motivate you to make a difference in your life
Image Via: Jim Forest