11. ‘You think that mosquitos, monkeys, and lions are bad? That is just the beginning. I’ve seen things you’ve only seen in your nightmares. Things you can’t even imagine. Things you can’t even see. There are things that hunt you in the night. Then something screams. Then you hear them eating, and you hope to God that you’re not dessert. Afraid? You don’t even know what afraid is. You would not last five minutes without me.’
THE BIRDCAGE (1996)
12. You do an eclectic celebration of the dance! You do Fosse, Fosse, Fosse! You do Martha Graham, Martha Graham, Martha Graham! Or Twyla, Twyla, Twyla! Or Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd! Or Madonna, Madonna, Madonna!… but you keep it all inside.
13. “Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting. And if you’re ever distressed, cast your eyes to the summer sky when the stars are strung across the velvety night. And when a shooting star streaks through the blackness, turning night into day, make a wish, and think of me. Make your life spectacular.”
GOOD WILL HUNTING (1997)
14. You’re not perfect, sport, and let me save you the suspense: this girl you’ve met, she’s not perfect either. But the question is whether or not you’re perfect for each other.
15. Your move, chief.
WHAT DREAMS MAY COME (1998)
16. “You have to break in half to love somebody.” – Chris Nielsen, What Dreams May Come
PATCH ADAMS (1998)
17. “Our job is improving the quality of life, not just delaying death.” – Patch Adams, Patch Adams
18. “You treat a disease, you win, you lose. You treat a person, I guarantee you, you’ll win, no matter what the outcome.” – Patch Adams, Patch Adams
HAPPY FEET (2006)
19. Kiss my frozen tushie! Kiss it, kiss it!
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM (2006)
20. Good lord, Lawrence, why are you slapping a monkey?
Do you have any memorable Robin Williams quotes we might have missed? Let us know in the comments.
For a few of them, he would be nominated